84 total views, 4 views today
Photo: aldo_shoes on Instagram
If you’re wondering how to upgrade your style game this season, try slipping into the perfect pair of autumn boots. With the season of patterned tights officially around the corner, fall fashion can clearly receive a boost in the form of killer footwear. From ankle booties to thigh-highs, we’ve curated a few pairs which can easily flatter your look of the day.
1) Bamboo Burgundy Velvet Bootie, $59: As the fall leaves change colour, accessories are becoming richer in colour as well. The deep burgundy shade of these velvety ankle boots seizes attention, along with the towering almost four inch heels.
2) EXPRESSION Deena Over the Knee Boots, $97: The trend of the over-the-knee boot does not seem to be disappearing anytime soon, and this season is a perfect time to sport the look. These black suede thigh-high boots have shorter heels, tie detail and a faux suede surface.
3) Steve Madden Effect Block Heel Bootie, $115: With a shimmering, silver sheen, these almond toe ankle boots certainly make a statement. If you’re wondering how to accessorize a little black dress, pairing your ensemble with glittering booties can bring some sparkle to your look for a night out.
4) Sam Edelman Camellia Tall Boot, $288: We are liking these knee-high suede boots, which feature block heels and pointed toes. Meanwhile, the sandy caramel tone is a chic alternative to your usual pair of chocolate brown or basic black boots.
5) Frye Women’s Melissa Button Boot, $381: These vintage leather boots are accented with small silver buttons. With a flat sole and a riding boot style, the classic boots can easily be paired with everything from skinny denim to printed dresses.